Monday, August 20, 2018

This Time Goa, Just for the Love of Living in a Hotel Room!

front-view-of-ginger-goa.jpg
It was a long weekend. Everybody was out for holidays, whereas I was stuck in a meeting that took place in Mumbai. The long weekend was 3 days long and my two days were being consumed by a very boring meeting. The meeting went well and my seniors were quite happy with my performance during the presentation. Thus, I thought, it was time to reward myself some leisure.

I decided to go back to Delhi, via staying in Goa for a day as I did not want to spend that one single day that I had, with my office people. So yes, Goa it was. I had been to Goa before, and I had explored many areas of it, but I had never been to Bambolim. I started looking up for rooms in Goa. Keeping Bambolim in my mind, I found the Ginger Hotel, Dona Paula. I was in love with pictures of the rooms it had on the website, and there I had a room in the fabulous hotel, just for me.

As I arrived in Goa, in my hotel, my rejuvenation started from the moment I entered the room. It was fantastic. I hadn’t booked myself a simple room and I got myself a suite actually. It was coated with comfort and luxury. My motive of being by myself in a room in Goa was fulfilled with one of the finest hotels near Bambolim beach, Goa. Eventually, I got back to Delhi with a fresh mind and lots of relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment