Monday, August 6, 2018

Ahmedabad is Best at Work, as well as Leisure

It has been just two years that I changed my job. I am completely drenched in love with this one, as this one makes me travel to different cities. This time my job took me to Ahmedabad. I had been to Gujarat, but not to this city. Though, it was for work (to attend a conference), but anyway I was looking forward to be in a new city for a few days.

Ahmedabad has always been known to me and to the whole country as the “City of Bapu”. I had already made up my mind to visit the Sabarmati Ashram after my work was done.

My office had anyway made my travel and accommodation arrangements. This time I preferred to travel by train and enjoy the view outside. Upon arriving Ahmedabad, I reached the Ginger Hotel. I was happy to see my hotel, as I had heard a lot about it. It was definitely a pleasant stay. Moreover, it is undoubtedly one of the best business hotel in Ahmedabad . The rooms, the arrangement for the conference, the services, was all up to the mark and absolutely perfect.

Another thing about the hotel is its distance from the railway station. It didn’t take me long to reach the hotel and gave me more time to be well rested before I had to go for the conference. Looking for hotels near the Ahmedabad railway station? Ginger hotel is the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment