Monday, July 16, 2018

Serenity at its Best! Agartala, Where Else?

front-view-of-ginger-agartala.jpg
The charm of the seven states of North East India has always pulled me towards them. Out of the seven states, I have just been to Assam, that too only to Guwahati. I was in love with the place. I always thought of coming back to the North-East. But work made sure that I just worked! Eventually, I did get some days to go off for a holiday, and I chose to explore North-east India.

As I had already been to Assam, this time I planned to choose another state. I went to Tripura. If you are visiting a state, the capital city is definitely to be prioritized, that is Agartala in this case. I looked up the city Agartala on the internet and I was already in love with the pictures. I didn’t think much and I booked my flight tickets. My next thing was to look up for an accommodation. I definitely wasn’t looking for a 5-star hotel, but a hotel that could provide me with all sorts of comfort in my own budget. For that, I found the Ginger hotel and booked myself a nice hotel room. It really seemed like one of the finest hotels in Agartala.

After reaching Agartala, I was swayed by the fresh air that I got to breathe. Upon reaching the hotels, the distance between the airport and the hotel was hardly anything. This definitely made it one of the best hotels near the Agartala airport.

My stay was out of the world and my sightseeing in Agartala went off as amazing as I had a beautiful to go back to every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment