Friday, July 20, 2018

A Two day Stay in Jamshedpur....Perfect!

twin-room-in-ginger-jamshedpur.jpg
My profession, performing arts, to be more specific, performing Kathak had taken me to Jamshedpur this time. It was my first visit to this city in Madhya Pradesh I had heard so much about. I was super excited about this concert tour.

My performance was in the JRD Auditorium and I had heard some really good words about it. Upon reaching Jamshedpur, I was happy enough to match the words of my organiser. That I will be put up in one of the best hotels in Jamshedpur. It was a Ginger hotel. They are a quite a popular chain of hotels in India. I was supposed to stay there for two days, and they were perfect. The staff was happier to know that they were providing their services to a person with not so common profession to be heard of.

The show went off very well. The vibe that I got from the audience was fabulous. So many strangers came up to me after the and complimented me about my performance, that is what I love about my profession, unconditional appreciation.

My overall stay in Jamshedpur was too good. I enjoyed my every moment in this beautiful city. The city is very well planned. I took some time to go to The Jubilee Park, it was very relaxing. Ultimately, the stay in the hotel was what I enjoyed the most after being on stage. I was definitely in one of the good hotels in Jamshedpur.

No comments:

Post a Comment